Designed to help families and friends understand and effectively respond to the complexity of a loved one's cult involvement.
Perspectives and resources to help you evaluate various approaches: Cult Intervention, Cult Mediation, Deprogramming, Exit Counseling, Religious Conflict Resolution, and Thought Reform Consultation.
- evaluate: initial evaluation,
- assess: comprehensive assessment,
- educate: learning to evaluate and use information effectively,
- strategy: strategic planning, preparing an approach,
- support: developing a support network, mental health professionals,
- intervention: conflict resolution, mediation, intervention,
Our associates are consultants, psychotherapists, and counselors, many of whom themselves are former cultists or have been exposed to destructive cults or other coercive influence techniques.
They have specialized training and/or experience working with people who may have been harmed by individuals and groups. http://www.CultRecovery101.com
CultNews101 offers news stories about cults, cultic groups, abusive relationships, movements, religions, political organizations and related topics.